Boucle Charcoal – (AJR106C)
Define the entrance to your home with the classic looks and warm, neutral texture of the Boucle Charcoal jute runner.
- Skillfully hand-loomed by master artisans in India using centuries-old techniques for exceptional, one-of-a-kind quality and attention to detail
- Goodweave certified — produced to the highest ethical standards and without the use of child labour for your complete peace of mind
- Made of jute, an easily renewed and biodegradable plant fibre, for organic beauty and eco-friendly benefits.
- Natural, chemical-free latex rubber backing strengthens the mat, prolonging its life and giving it added durability to withstand day-to-day foot traffic.
- Thick, woven jute feels comfortable underfoot and enriches your interiors with distinctive, natural texture and warmth.
- Classic chunky boucle pattern creates visual interest and helps to define your space.
- Warm texture offer neutrality and complement a range of interior palettes for easy styling — works particularly well in coastal, Hamptons, tropical, colonial, and similarly inspired aesthetics.
- Great for foyers and entryways; for smaller areas, like under a home office desk or in front of a favourite armchair; and elsewhere for display versatility.
- NOTE: Differences in shape and colour are characteristic of the hand-loomed construction — no two will be exactly the same.
• Pile Height – 20 mm Approx
• Pile Weight – 3.5 kg /m²
• Material – 100% Natural Jute
• Design – Boucle Weave
• Construction – Handwoven
• Origin – India
• Backing – Natural Latex Backed
76×270, 80×150, 80×400