Berkelly (PET) – Silver (APRB-S)
Define the entrance to your home with the classic looks and warm, eco-friendly texture of the high-performance PET warm silver doormat
- Skilfully hand-loomed by master artisans in India using centuries-old techniques for exceptional, one-of-a-kind quality and attention to detail
- Goodweave certified — produced to the highest ethical standards and without the use of child labour for your complete peace of mind
- Made of 100% PET fibre, provides exceptional softness and extravagant colour choices, and it is sustainable and helps us to make rugs that are durable, stain-resistant and easy to take care of.
- Natural non-slip felted wool backing dramatically reduce the risk of slip, prolonging its life and giving it added durability to withstand day-to-day foot traffic.
- Thick, woven PET feels comfortable underfoot and enriches your interiors with distinctive, natural texture and warmth.
- The classic chunky looped pattern creates visual interest and helps to define your space.
- Warm texture offer neutrality and complement a range of interior palettes for easy styling — works particularly well in coastal, Hamptons, tropical, colonial, and similarly inspired aesthetics.
- Great for kitchen, foyers and entryways; for smaller areas, like under a home office desk or in front of a favourite armchair; and elsewhere for display versatility.
- NOTE: Differences in shape and colour are characteristic of the hand-loomed construction — no two will be exactly the same.